Already a few days ago I got tagged by Manuel Pichler and Gaylord Aulke. I could not post as I was really sick the last two weeks. Today is the first day where I see light at the end of the tunnel and I feel good enough to answer the questions.
So you really want to know seven things about me ? Well - you asked for it
1. I earned my first money by creating a blackmarket in secondary school for sexual explicit material, which I bought cheap and sold expensive. This was one of the reasons I had to leave this school.
2. My first love was named Commodore 64. I teached myself Assembler and started to rip off music from games, creating my own demos.
3. My holidays are usually spent in croatia as my beloved wife was born there.
4. I work with a bunch of developers in lithuania, and hey - these guys (and girls!) are really good.
5. Recently I donated my book collection of > 2500 science fiction and fantasy books to a shop where handicapped sell the books to life from that.
6. Although I was born in bavaria my limit are 3 litres of beer, after that I am really really drunk.
7. I can’t stand cold weather - I feel well at an average of 26+ degrees. Oh, do you remember 4. ? In .lt the winters are really really REALLY cold and I hate it.
So - now my turn. Not so easy. I think nearly everybody who I know was already tagged, therefore - sorry about that - I need to tag a bunch of german people who I think are not yet tagged by this meme.
Here we go:
1. Nils Langner for teaching PHP
2. Thorsten Rinne just to remember him that he still ows me a self cooked thai menu.
3. Xenjo because I am curious what he would write….
4. Ralf Eggert to support his upcoming Zend Framework book (in german only)
5. Christopher Kunz who runs partly my servers for swoodoo and takes care about themeven from holiday. Thanks Chris !
6. Tomas Liubinas one of the .lt developers I mentioned and actually he was part of the team who won in plat-forms contest.
7. Max Horvath for… hmm… I still wait for the pics
These are the rules apparently:
Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.